Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Welcome
 Hi, there gals, from an outdoorsy mama in Utah
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Welcome: Previous Topic Hi, there gals, from an outdoorsy mama in Utah Next Topic  

Libbie
outstepping

157 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  07:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, after "lurking" around here for a while, I thought it was was time for me to jump in and introduce myself. My name is Libbie - really - and I live on a small family farm in central Utah. It's been in my family since 1875, but I've only lived here for about 10 years. Along with my husband and LOVERLY two little boys, we raise lambs, cows/steers, and chickens, and we have pets of all of the above, plus a couple of dogs and a couple of cats. Geez - did I forget anybody?!?!?!

I am fortunate to be able to stay "home" with my boys, so our days are spend adventuring around the farm and around our little valley. We're situated in a high mountain valley (about 5400') right smack in the place where southern Utah redrock meets northern Utah forests (can ya' tell I love the place?).

I pop into the Farmgirl Connection now and again, and it's wonderful, AND...I'm so excited to meet and chat with you other outdoorsy gals here. Finally - a meeting place for us kindred "wild" spirits!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!

Edited by - Libbie on Apr 08 2008 12:23:29 PM

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  11:43:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Libbie!
It's SO great to see you here at the Outpost. We have LOTS in common with each other & with the gals on this forum. We may all be busy with our own outposts and outdoor adventures, but it's nice to have a place where we can come together once in a while and share experiences with others who understand what it is to be an "out there" woman.

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
outstepping

157 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
157 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2008 :  12:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No kiddin'! I'm busy - but, boy, I sure wouldn't have it any other way. I can't wait to meet y'all!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Welcome: Previous Topic Hi, there gals, from an outdoorsy mama in Utah Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000