Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 Ecopinions
 Compare candidates on environmental issues
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Ecopinions: Previous Topic Compare candidates on environmental issues Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  2:32:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
With only seven weeks before Election Day, it’s time to get ultra clear on the issues and who stands for what. So just in case you’re still fuzzy on some of the details, Plenty Magazine has assembled a chart outlining where the Democrat and Republican White House candidates weigh in on ten issues important to Plenty readers.

See what you think:
http://www.plentymag.com/plenty_matrix.html

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com

June Bug
outstepping

75 Posts

Traci

75 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  1:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is so frustrating that we only have 2 choices, but I am seriously afraid of what our country will become if McCain is elected. I know that people want to just oppose both candidates, but this will unfortunately leave the door wide open for him to be elected. I guess what I'm saying is that by creating your own vote as an independent party voter, you could actually end up hurting this country. So, please ask yourself (always holding your truth in your heart) who indeed is the "better" candidate? If you have to choose between "not the best" and "horrible", I know who I will choose. Any thoughts?

Traci
Go to Top of Page
  Ecopinions: Previous Topic Compare candidates on environmental issues Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000