Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Outpost Dispatch
 If I Had a Hammer
 Do you think you could live in one of these houses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author If I Had a Hammer: Previous Topic Do you think you could live in one of these houses Next Topic  

mikesgirl
outbound

37 Posts

Sherri
Elma Washington
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  08:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/
The idea intrigues me.

Mountain Girl
outrigged

237 Posts

JoAnn
Colville WA
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  08:30:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There really cute and I have seen many stories about them. They always seem to be be lived in by single men: ) I think they would be fine for a vacation place. That said my single sun is living aboard his sailboat and loves it! JoAnn

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. Unknown
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
outbound

37 Posts

Sherri
Elma Washington
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  09:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know I could live in the "small houses" he has listed - they are a bit bigger - around 500 sf. I'm not sure I could live in the tiny ones. We live in our RV when dh works out of state and do just fine, but it's 23' long. I always have so much sewing stuff with me to take up room!!
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  10:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YES! By myself for sure, probably with my hubby, as long as I had lots of open outdoor space around me. With kids? No.
We have an old unfinished shed/barn on our property that I DREAM of turning into a "Tumbleweed" house/office for me. Ahh, my own
little outpost...

Jen

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #9

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
outstepping

104 Posts

104 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2009 :  10:28:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I could, but I would have to put a lot of stuff back into storage at Mom and Dad's! They are about the same size as some of the smaller apartments we have lived in. But I must admit, I do like my things and a place for everything (though not everything is always in it's place!). I think in the long run for day to day living it might be a bit too small for me because I am not regimented enough. Things don't always get put back. LOL
Go to Top of Page
  If I Had a Hammer: Previous Topic Do you think you could live in one of these houses Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000