Author Reel Women: Previous Topic Favorite fishin' hole? Next Topic  

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  07:55:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My favorite fishing spot in the whole world (so far) is the Bitteroot River in Montana. I have such blissful memories of catching cutthroats there.
How about you?

The View From My Boots
www.bovesboots.blogspot.com

"The earth is your grandmother and mother, and she is sacred. Every step that is taken upon her should be as a prayer." - Black Elk, Lakota

Elizaray
outspoken

680 Posts

Elizaray

680 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  10:53:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a creek about 3 miles from my cabin. I have awesome memories of walking the banks bait fishing with my dad for rainbow and brown trout. We always seemed to catch something, but if we didn't it was no big deal :)

Elizaray
Go to Top of Page

Jen
Expedition Leader

1384 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
1384 Posts

Posted - May 09 2007 :  07:48:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After years of sporadically successful salmon fishing in Washington's cold rivers, it was blissful to find a simple swimmin' hole last weekend full of sunfish and smallmouth bass, not to mention all manner of minnows, chubs, shiners, and darters. The kids had never seen so many beautiful fish in one place - and in a place warm enough to swim too! I miss the Northwest dreadfully sometimes, but I am certain that paradise comes in many forms

The View From My Boots: www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

city chick
outstepping

93 Posts

Deb
Chicago IL
USA
93 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  05:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit city chick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We like to go out to the Rock River in Oregon, IL. Hubby & the girls wade out in the river for catfish. I'm more of a bank fisher. (My girls tend to float around if they're not catching fish.)

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place
Go to Top of Page
  Reel Women: Previous Topic Favorite fishin' hole? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
MaryJane's Outpost Dispatch © 2015 MaryJanesFarm Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000